Night Hunter- Raw Black Titanium Quartz Point and Brass Bat Hair Comb
Beautiful dark as night black crystal points and a raw brass bat are attached to a silver hair comb. The quartz is a gorgeous dark black and just a touch of rainbow flash and are attached to the comb with brass wire. This comb is made to slide into braided or twisted hair or a messy bun on the side or back of your head for a lovely woodland look. It can be secured with hair pins for extra support. The whole piece measures about 2 1/4 inches high and 4 1/2 inches wide with the crystals measuring about 1 inch tall. Beautiful and magical!
Materials- silver coated brass, brass, quartz
*Many of my items are made to order so please allow 1-3 business days for them to be processed. I accept custom orders also.
*Please allow for slight variations due to the handmade, natural, and vintage materials that are used. Thanks!
*I do not recommend wearing my jewelry while sleeping, swimming, exercising, or bathing. This can cause breakage and discoloration in the metal and stones.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me),
such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of monogramming, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to
provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies i.e. USPS. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
- Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only
to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is
reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms
and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii)
receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will
delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
Do you see something you would want in different color? Maybe a different necklace length? I love doing custom orders! Just contact me!
The easiest way is to measure a necklace you currently have that is the right length. Or you can get a string and place it around your neck, find where you would like the necklace to fall and measure the string! Then pick the length closest to what you want. I can also customize this for you! Just ask!
All of my jewelry will come in a pretty brown box wrapped with red and white string and ready for gift giving! I include an invoice with care instructions.
*NEW! You can now purchase gift wrapping! Please check out the listing you want for price and a picture of what your present will look like! Great for last minute gifts!
I do not recommend wearing my jewelry while sleeping, exercising, swimming, or bathing. This can cause breakage and discoloration in the metal and stones.
Yes! I can send you a picture of the current stock. Just contact me!
I will have your jewelry made and ready to ship in 1-3 business days. If you have any questions, please contact me. If you have a specific deadline, please let me know prior to ordering and I will do my best to accommodate you!
You can choose how you would like your order shipped at checkout. In the US it's usually 3-5 days with first class usps shipping. International is 1-4 weeks, in most cases, but sometimes can be up to 8. You can track your order in your purchases! You will find the track button on the top right of your order.
International orders generally arrive within 2 weeks of shipment, but some may take much longer, up to 8 weeks depending on location and customs. Please note international buyers are responsible for any customs duties or VAT fees which may arise. Customs duties are a tax imposed upon the buyer by their country of residence and are separate from shipping costs. They cannot be predicted, altered or payed by the seller. I am unable to mark packages as a "gift" to bypass customs fees as this is a federal crime in the United States. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of their country's tax policies before ordering. Packages returned due to unpaid customs fees will be issued a refund for the cost of the items only.
Yes! I do accept returns. Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your order if you are not satisfied with your purchase. The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and will be refunded once the item is received in it's original condition. The refund will be for the cost of the item only.
Don't worry! I'll be more than happy to help! Please contact me, be it a week or a year. We can work something out to get your jewelry fixed and ready to wear again!
Mar 4, 2022
Absolutely stunning! I can't wait to wear it!
Oct 14, 2021
Beautiful. Well made and packaged safely.
Aug 28, 2021
Absolutely LOVE this piece! Can't wait to wear it for my wedding!
Aug 9, 2021
Mar 5, 2021
So freaking cute I’m obsessed